MINIC GROUP 12 - INDIVIDUAL GROUP REFLECTION


Hello, so first of all I like to thanked my fellows member of MINIC group 12. As we very work hard on this project. I like to thanked also the lecturers for giving us the opportunity to do this project.
Well I do not want to write a lot about a lot. But I can tell that this MINIC is very a good platform for people in the faculty to work together. Even though the people are all different in courses, this is the way that can make us together and create a good bond and memories together.



These are some of the picture we take together. We really have fun and enjoy our time there. Even though it is very nervewrecking experience but we done it together. Below I attach some of the work that we done in our MINIC project.


The padlet : (Information that we gather together)





The Video:  





The poster:



I guess thats all for me. I hope we will meet again even though we have finish the project. Very nice to see you guys. Farewell from me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FIRST EXPERIMENT

First week in Microbiology class

Measurement & Motility of Microorganisms